Earn to Die
- Unlimited Cash.
- All Purchased/Maxed Out.
- All Maps Unlocked.
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game series that has enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for your mobile and tablet, bigger and better than ever before!
You’re stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape… alive!
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty of zombies… Be sure to introduce them to your car’s front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● Race for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween Mode
With over 200 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your Android device.
– Android Runtime / Android 5.0 Lollipop Support
– Support for OpenGL ES 3.1 devices
– Due to its closure, we have removed Scoreloop from the game
– Slight performance improvements for lower-end devices
– Graphical improvements for HD devices
– Other bug fixes
How To Install the mod
- Download All Part
- Install this Apk
- Copy folder OBB to Androidobb
- play game – Done
- ติดตั้ง APK ลงเครื่องมือถือ Android ของคุณ
- ก๊อบโฟลเดอร์ใน OBB ไปไว้ที่ Androidobb (ถ้ามีมาให้)